2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Routan model:
Trouble free
By edsel4u on 03/27/13 09:25 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan SEL CARB 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought new June 2009 and now at 33,000 miles we have not had any major malfunctions. We'll own the Routan till the wheels fall off. It's an excellent transportation appliance and if people respect the Routan minivan for what it is, and for what it is not, they'll be satisfied too.

We like it very much, but not typical VW
By lenny97 on 06/21/09 07:30 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan SEL CARB 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have the Routan for 10 days now and are very happy with it. Glad to have the 4.0l engine. We are from Europe and had a VW Eurovan TDI. Unfortunately this not in the US lineup. The Routan might be german tuned, but still gives a American ride feeling. It ist very comfortable and quiet.

Great Van
By routan_lover on 06/16/09 21:39 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan SEL CARB 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We love this Van. It is roomy, quiet and so comfortable that my little one will fall asleep in minutes right after she gets in the van. We have tried Odysey with too much road noises and don't like the design of sienna. The SEL model is well equipped.

My new ROUTAN
By Routan on 05/28/09 06:44 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan SEL CARB 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This was a great purchase, its the first care I purchase in a while since I have been leasing. I never thought I would say this about a minivan but after drinving it I have to say that it is fun to drive this mini-van. Lots of room for the kids and adults. Need to get screens for dvd, hope they make it standard on higher sel model, but even without it the kids love it. My wife never thought she would drive a mini-van, but she loves our routan. Would highly recommend it for a family. Go with the 4.0l v6 as I felt the 3.8 was quite weak for my standards, but the 4.0 got a kick to it, make sure u drive both to tell the difference.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen Routan Minivan in VA is:

$120 per month*