2008 Volkswagen Rabbit Consumer Review: Wonderful Car

2008 Volkswagen Rabbit Hatchback - Consumer Review

2008 Volkswagen Rabbit Hatchback

Wonderful Car
By fajardog on

2008 Volkswagen Rabbit S 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Having driven the wheels off my 1991 Toyota Tercel (200k miles) I really wanted a new car. I can't believe what you get for the money. Features that would be extra on any other car are standard on my Rabbit. The only option I got was the i-pod adapter. Everything else, cruise, power windows/locks, air-con and more were standard. I love the sound of the engine and I think it has plenty of power. I wish it got a little better gas mileage, but it's not too bad. I'm leasing the car now, but I think that when the lease is up and the new version comes out I'm going to buy it. As long as they keep this up I'll be a VW customer from now on.

Neat little things that are very thoughtful, like the rear windshield wiper gives a cleaning swipe if the car was turned off and the front wipers were on when I shut the car off. I also love the interior. Everything is so well put together and the materials are top notch for any class of car.

I seem to scuff the driver door with my right foot on exit and I'm really not a fan of the time it takes to unlock the hatch with the remote.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review