2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Consumer Review: VW Convert

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit - Consumer Review

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit

VW Convert
By SunsFan on

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I never thought that I would own a small car, as I was an suv owner for several years and loved my vehicle. However, after being prodded, I gave in and agreed to test drive this little guy. I am a changed woman. I love how it handles, and it's get up and go is truly rabbit style- this little guy zips me through traffic and gets me where I need to be. I love how solid it feels- it has none of the shakiness that small cars traditional have and I really forget that I'm in a small car until I get out of it. It has quite a bit of power, and seems to say 'Relax, I've got this'. I also like that I don't feel confined; lot's of space for me and my guy during errands.

I love the blue and red lights; I'm sure that there's a scientific explanation as it's a German car, but I think they're a nice change. I also like that I can just tap the turn signal instead of clicking it for a lane change. This is very girly, but I love the little rabbit emblems, too!

I would put a covered center compartment- aside from the glove and sunglass compartments, there's no place to store little car items. I also agree with another post regarding the blind spots- I really have to crank my head to make sure that there's no one there- especially another small car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review