V-Dubbin in my Rabbit
By Atomicbri on
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
Ok I love this car! There is no doubt about it! It drives and handles excellently. I have the auto box and it is excellent. All around this is a great car for the money. I see a lot of owners here saying they are not as happy w/ the mpg and while it is a bit lower, I will take the fun to drive factor any day! I get about 30 on hwy and overall I have averaged about 27 total w/ mixed driving. Overall have never been to the dealership except for maintenance. My dealership is pretty friendly I live in Chattanooga where the new VW plant is being built and so the dealership there just got rebuilt and is top notch!
Favorite Features
Love the tranny, love the handling and engine pep. Love all of its little hidden features (when wipers are on regular speed and you come to a stop it slows to intermittent... awesome!) Too much stuff to list I like!
Suggested Improvements
Not too many but I would fix the radio, sometimes the bass booms in it which seems to be a common ailment. Also seems to need better brake pads from factory. Wear out fast IMO since I do not brake hard usually.