2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Consumer Review: This car kicks!

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Hatchback - Consumer Review

This car kicks!
By VeeDubs Forever on

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Bought this car, a 2007 leftover, off the showroom floor. I fell in love with it the minute I drove it, and it just keeps getting better and better. When I see it from the outside I can't believe how small it looks - the interior is so roomy and comfortable. This is THE perfect city car. I drive less than 5 miles roundtrip each weekday, then take to the highway on the weekends. The Rabbit is zippy and such fun to drive either way. I love the safety features and the versatility. This is my second VW (2000 Jetta) but my first hatchback and I am utterly amazed by what will fit in this car. But what excites me the most are the high-end features like the wheels, the sunroof,and the heated seats.

Tiptronic transmission (FUN!), exterior access to open or close windows and sunroof, interior features, sporty look, heated seats, Rabbit logo, hatch access, turn signals in side view mirrors, sport mode... I could go on...

I've noticed the bass going a little crazy on occasion, but otherwise the stereo system is great. Sometimes the engine roars on start up but settles back down once it's in gear.