So Far I Love It!
By JS on
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I've had this car for about a month and so far I'm thrilled with my purchase. Everyone notices this car and asks me what it is. I am not very tall, but the Rabbit has great visibility. VW rates the fuel efficiency as 22 city/30 hwy, but I've been getting around 24-26 city mpg. I'm very pleased with the acceleration of the inline 5-cyl. engine, yet it still has decent fuel efficiency. It is roomier than expected and has a lot of cool creature comforts. This car has a lot of bang for the buck. All the safety features are STANDARD, while other cars I tested had extra charges for side airbags and ABS and traction control. This car had the most features for the best price.
Favorite Features
Being short, the telescoping steering wheel is great. I don't have to be afraid to have my face smashed or my ribs shattered by a deployed airbag because I can set the steering wheel at the correct distance. The 6-way adjustable seat is comfy. I can't wait to get the adapter to play my MP3s!
Suggested Improvements
No suggestions yet. I would have liked a diesel version, but I've heard that VW will introduce it in 2008.