2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Consumer Review: My New 2007 Rabbit

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

My New 2007 Rabbit
By Rabbit Girl on

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Going from a 2003 Jetta 1.8T with 180 hp, my new Rabbit is a bit of a change. The peppiness isn't as much as my previous Turbo Jetta and the tires are not very smooth. Its ride is a bit noisy with the 5-cyl engine. Other then that, it isn't too bad for the price. It is better than a Japanese vehicle, despite what they always say about reliability. The Rabbit has it.

The blue dashboard lights. The hatchback with the VW logo as the actual handle to open the hatch is a super cool idea. The radio memory buttons where you save your radio stations actually shows you what station is saved, which is fantastic. One less thing for me to remember.

The brake and accelerator pedals are too close together. This is the first time where I actually have stepped on both the break and the accelerator pedals at the same time, which is think is very dangerous! Look at the length of the accelerator pedal, it is too long. Also, the radio has very bad reception!