Love It!
By VW on
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
I have over 3000 kms. on it and love it more every day. This is my 6th car (4th VW) and is my favorite by far. I love the handling, acceleration, looks, interior, and especially how quiet it is. It has tons of room inside and I really like how everything is laid out inside. I actually like the cruise on the stick and it is very easy to use (unlike previous Jetta models). It makes for a cleaner looking steering wheel. I have had absolutely no problems so far. It is built like a tank.
Favorite Features
The acceleration and handling are fantastic and by far my favorite thing about the car. I also like the one touch signaling feature and VW nameplate latch. This car has wonderful engineering. I think VW just did a great job designing this car. I give it top marks!
Suggested Improvements
Obviously, better gas mileage would be nice but I wouldn't want to give up the power and acceleration for better economy. If I wanted great fuel economy I would have bought a hybrid. But they don't drive like the Rabbit! Other than that, this car is perfect.