Great Little Car!
By troy on
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
We have been looking into getting a new car for a while now and we were blown away by the Rabbit. The look of the interior and exterior are great and it has way more standard features than expected. There are so many little features and neat things about this car that I feel like a salesperson every time I tell someone about it! The ride is comfortable and smooth for a car its size. It has a ton of room inside to fit four people comfortably. It handles really nicely and has a lot of power. It shifts really smoothly and quickly for being an automatic and the Tiptronic is fun to have (even though I don't really use it all that often). Seriously, this is an incredibly fun car to drive!
Favorite Features
Everything! It has too many features to list! My favorite is probably the interior design and the great amount of power from the 5-cylinder engine. If I need to pass someone, it's almost instantly. When accelerating on the highway, there's plenty of power. You feel it pull you into your seat.
Suggested Improvements
I was surprised to find that not all models had a center arm rest. At first I thought this would be a problem, but it turns out not to be that big of deal. It would be nice to have one standard though. Instead of offering the alloy wheels as a $400 upgrade they should have just made them standard.