Great Car
By portagekix on
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
This car is absolutely great. I bought it last week, and I have just crossed over 100 miles. I have a manual tranny, and it is simply a blast. to drive I can't wait for the break-in period to end. The stereo is loud with the stock ten speakers (the Honda Civic I drove had six, and it's not even close). This vehicle comes with every safety feature you could want, and it is the base model. I would suggest getting rims. Mine came with 16 inch rims, and it just gives the car a better finish. This is my first new car. Anyone considering it against a Honda, Toyota, or Nissan needs to know the choice isn't even close. VW's feel more finished and polished. They are also much more fun to drive.
Favorite Features
I love the amount of room in the car. I am 6' and all my friends are too. The front passenger seat has almost too much room, which gives us plenty of room in the back seat. I also love the stereo and how quick this car is. The 2.5 five banger does not dissapoint.
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest better gas mileage. However, I live across the street from where I work, so I did not buy the car because of the gas mielage. Honestly, if that is a huge concern for you, you might want to look at a Honda, but be ready for less of a car for more money.