2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Consumer Review: Excellent Value for the Money!

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Hatchback - Consumer Review

Excellent Value for the Money!
By Henry on

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit PZEV 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

This car is an absolute dream! I've driven it every day for 8 months now and I still have a smile on my face! This thing is so fun to drive. When I was shopping, I looked at Scion tC, Nissan Sentra, Honda Fit, Dodge Caliber and none of them compare with the VW's power, safety, and standard features! Everything is included in the price! Only small negative I can find is the gas mileage. It could be better but you always have to make a trade-off. I'd rather have more power and gas mileage isn't too bad. I've been averaging 22 mi/gal. 90% city driving agressively. If you're in the market for this, I would wait for the '08 model which will have 170 horses and other improvements!

Tiptronic auto stick transmission. Sport mode. Cool red and blue instrument lights.

Auxiliary jack (for MP3 players) should not be in the glove box (it gets moved in the 2008 models). Better gas mileage.