Don't Let the Name Fool You
By af britton on
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
I used to drive a Suzuki Forenza. Don't get me wrong, that was a nice car but there was no aftermarket parts and no horsepower or performance in that car at all. The new Rabbit beats out any car you can find for the price. With the new engine being in the Jetta also you can find all kinds of parts for it. VW makes a number of cosmetic parts which lets you make your car unique. There are a lot of cars out there now days that say they get incredible gas mileage. I have driven those cars and I am not going to pay up to $10,000 more for a lot less of a car. This car get great gas mileage. I am very pleased with what VW has done.
Favorite Features
All the "standard" options that would cost you thousands more in upgrade packages in other cars. For example, the 6 airbags, LED interior lights, a full size spare tire, blinker lights on the mirrors, outside temperature display, telescoping steering wheel, MP3, 10 speaker stereo, the speed and performance, and many more.
Suggested Improvements
The lack of a center console did take a while to get used to. I miss having more places to put items. Also with all the automatic mirrors, windows, locks and everything else I don't see why they couldn't make the seat controls automatic. I also had to buy a steering wheel cover because it was to slippery.