Bunny!
By trtl182 on
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
I looked at a few different vehicles like the Mazda3, Honda Fit, and Nissan Versa...and none of them fit like the Bunny does for me. The moment I laid eyes on it, I was in love. The car drives great, feels great inside, and is just all around fun to drive. Now that I've had it a month, there are a few things I've noticed. Its gas mileage has been 20 / 25 mpg, it has some odd noises here and there from the pedals, and the stereo seems like it is possessed at times. Other than that, it is packed with a lot of things that I wouldn't have expected for the price. And I get a guitar...what could be better?
Favorite Features
The ten speakers, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, heated side mirrors and seats, aux input, sun/moonroof, spacious interior, full size spare, blue lit instrument panel, how all four windows are automatic, the front armrest, the two ac power inputs, up/down + key engaged closing... and the key itself is awesome.
Suggested Improvements
Give it more compartment space, better gas mileage, a tad more power, and full powered seats.