2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Consumer Review: Awesome Car!!!

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Hatchback - Consumer Review

Awesome Car!!!
By Shaun on

2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Just got the rabbit yesterday, I did a lot of research into this and other models (i.e., toyota corolla, yaris, civic, mazda3) and found this to be the most impressive out of them. I have always owned japanese, mainly toyota, and when I drove this car, I was impressed with how much more solid, and responsive it felt. I didn't feel like I was driving a heap of recycled beer cans, and it has amazing get up and go due to the 170lb/ft of torque. I would recommend this car to anyone that seriously enjoys feeling safe, and enjoying a quiet ride, without wanting to spend a ton of cash. You will not be disappointed!

Red/blue dash/led lights, blinkers on side mirrors, the car itself is amazing.

Nothing, if you look into the price range, and price out toyota, mazda, honda, and hyaundi vehicles, none of them even come close to the bang for the buck. Everything comes standard in the rabbit, but read the fine print on those others, because you will end up paying out the nose for all extras.