2006 Volkswagen Rabbit 2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - People wake up!

2006 Volkswagen Rabbit - Consumer Review

People wake up!
By Melon on

2006 Volkswagen Rabbit 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Where do I start? Well,I've owned plenty of vehicles in my life, GMs, Dodges, etc. Didn't like any of the American built vehicles. I was a lucky owner of a 1981 VW Rabbit diesel (250,000+ on it) and 1988 Cabriolet from the Karman factory (195,000). Best cars I've ever owned absolutely were V-dubs. Only thing I can say is that the new Rabbit is awesome. Handles great. Fun to drive Fuel econ went up a bit but big deal the car handles/drives like a fairly powerful German sports car. No sissy engine here. Besides I couldn't afford the Audi A6 that I'd wanted and the car is the closest my pocket would allow for me to have a completely enjoyable ride. Love it!!

Favorite Features

Love the neon blue night dash lighting very sharp. One touch windows. All the extra features the 4 door comes with are exceptional... sunroof, cool 6 disc stereo, etc.

Suggested Improvements

None in my book. VW seemed to cover it all for under 18 grand. How can you go wrong.