This Is Not You're Sister's Golf
By R32 Man on
2004 Volkswagen R32 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
This one great car! The seats hold you in very well and are very comfy leather seats. The interior design is nice, and the exterior design is excellent. The rims and body kit make it look beautiful. The exhaust note is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, it sounds like a Ferrari. Only 5,000 were made so you rarely pass one by on the highway unlike the Evo or STi but yet some how my neighbors still have 2 R32s. If you like going to the track or doing autocross, look no further, this is instant autocross car with power all over the RPM range and a tight suspension that turns very sharply. It is an instant autocrosser
Favorite Features
The exhaust note is great an never gets old. The suspension is great, it turns sharply and lets you take 20 mph turns at almost 40 mph with no nervous feeling, just a big grin on youre face. The seats are great. It has a ton of interior space to hold all your junk.
Suggested Improvements
A little more power would be nice. The interior design is nice but could use a little more sprucing up. I seem to out-run the steering, If I turn the wheel to fast I seem to outdo the power steering, it seems to only be a problem with mine though.