Rrrrrr Mateee!
By Smyle on
2004 Volkswagen R32 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
I've only owned my bright red R32 for a couple of weeks now, but I absolutely love it! It does bother me that I can't beat an Evo or an STI, but then I just remind myself that it CAN beat 90% of the other cars on the road and has all the lavish luxuriousness of a fine German automobile. I also remind myself that everyone and their dog owns an Evo or STI and my 2004 R32 is one of only 5,000 in North America (one of only 500 in red). This puts a large grin on my face, as although the Evo and STI may be faster, the owners of these very cars lust after an R32. A driver of an STI approached me enviously when he discovered I was buying it from the lot. Performance and luxury beat just performance!
Favorite Features
I love the way it handles. I can't make it slip. It's wild! I love the sound it makes, the stereo, the bolstered, heated, leather seats, the sunroof, but most of all I love the raw power of an AWD 250hp V-6 beneath my foot and the satisfaction of being one of the fortunate few to own an MKIV R32.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe 50 or more extra ponies underneath the hood, but other than that, this is a laughable question.