Luxury Golf, more practical than a TT
By vdub69 on
2004 Volkswagen R32 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
Since I've only had this car for almost a week, reliability and quality is not a question that can be answered yet. For this reason, I'm giving it a neutral rating. After 100,000 miles I'll let you know how reliable it was and how it holds together. I bought this car partly because I see it as a more practical(and less costly) version of the Audi TT. All-wheel drive (4-motion), similar engine, similar chassis, great stereo, great interior. This is a luxury car in Golf hatchback clothing. Automatic climate control seems to be working great.
Favorite Features
The rain sensor wipers which slow down or speed up with the intensity of the rain. Seat side bolsters on the optional leather seats feel great on the drive home from work. The leather steering wheel is the "Best". The tuned exhaust sounds great!
Suggested Improvements
This is my opinion, but I think I would rather have four 17-inch rims and a 17- inch rim with a full size spare tire (which come in regular GTI's)than four 18-inch rims with no spare tire. Instead of a spare tire, you get a small electric air pump and liquid tire repair.