High bang for buck quotient.
By Jeremy on
2004 Volkswagen R32 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
Fantastic car. Slightly more refined than WRX and Evo with just about matched performance. I have to laugh at those who stated they wish it has "more power." It's a hatchback with 241 bhp for crying out loud! Just shows some people are never satisfied. I am. I was actually thinking of a 350Z or a Mustang GT before buying but this car is so much more distinctive. I think this car was only in production 1 year which I like. German build quality remains unmatched in my eyes. I plan to keep as long as I can. I get punk kid racers trying to mess with me sometimes, but that's ok.
Favorite Features
Motor, exhaust, AWD, seats, wheels, and steering wheel. I appreciate the low "gimmick" factor of the car. With the windows down and the exhaust purring on a twisty road, you'd swear you were in a car that costs twice as much.
Suggested Improvements
Strangly, the front seat release levers have a tendency to pop out of the seat when you use them. The rest of the car is built so well, that it was a surprise. They pop right back into place if this should happen and are functional, still weird. Really the only quirk that I've found. Not bad