All Around Epic
By Dubsanator on
2004 Volkswagen R32 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
I purchased the vehicle at a great price because it had a lot of miles on it, I have been driving it ever since i bought it and wouldn't trade it for the world. I work at a dealership and I've driven my share of cars, this one takes the cake as the most fun car I have ever driven. Period. Everything about it screams amazing, the look, the styling, the epic exhaust sound, the amazing handling, the peppy speed, the smooth six speed gearbox, and last but surely not the end or least, the epic brakes. All around this car is a great buy, coming with numerous interior features that barely come standard on your common exensive BMW. Like I said, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Favorite Features
The exhaust is probably the most memorable part about this vehicle, it has such a sweet harmony as you're passing most of the vehicles on the road, and to control all that power, an amazing all wheel drive system (4motion), and some serious brakes to wrap it all together.
Suggested Improvements
I bought some aftermarket sway bars for the vehicle and it made a world of difference, slightly challenging to install but kept the car level with the ground around any turn, elimanting any tailslide at all. Also put some coilovers on the vehicle to lower it and give it an even more aggresive look.