2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Manual - (154 reviews )
Good job VW.
By dads-R32 on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Traded my '02 GTI-337 in for the .:R32, what an upgrade. The VR6 engine is smooth, great power. Love the leather interior. If you have the means - get one. My kids love it. Would buy one again.

it's a blast
By AWDBurnout on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car gets two big thumbs up in every way except for fuel economy. I love driving my R32 everyday

perfect
By britni morgan on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

this is the perfect car. everyone who is anyone should own this fast beautiful car. it is perfect for teens. the handling is great thing about this car. you can do like a 180 with out a blink of an eye. no concerns of flipping. that is a german car for you. this car is a 10...without doubt

GR8 R32!
By Shelberman on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Every outing is reconfirmation of the joy of driving. This is the best VW product I've driven, and I've had many including 2 VR6 Corrados.

Alright, just not the best
By HipHop on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am a little dissapointed, on the test drive the car seemed great, after putting on 2k miles it is already losing it's appeal to me, feels just like a golf, only slightly quicker - I'll most likely sell it and get an EVO - my other deciding factor to dump it is that two of my close friends have EVO's and they absolutely blow the doors off this thing, handling, and acceleration - time for an EVO

awsome
By 54654 on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Fun tuner. Can't lose to the competetors. Major torque. land missle if you ask me

Love it!
By Monteballz on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I had waited almost 2 years for this car to come across the "Pond". Now that its here and I have it i'm amazed evertime i sit behind the wheel! Best car i've ever driven. And i've driven a lot of nice cars! This is the car of a Volkswagen Enthusiast's dreams! Test drove an Subaru STI and it was Cheezy! The .:R32 BLOWS IT AWAY!

Thsi car rocks!
By guysR32 on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I had my BMW in for service and was checking out the new cars. There sat a Black R32... one test ride later, I was sold. There is nothing to not like, plus I'll probably never see another one in town.

Volkswagen has a winner again...
By Miker on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

With this car VW has finally listened to its customers who wanted a performance car. The 3.2 liter engine has been suprisingly good on gas mileage as I am getting 24 mpg.

Outstanding car
By crazknuck on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is outstanding, I have been a VW owner since 1996 owning a 1990 GTI 16V, 1999 GTI VR6 and now my R32! After reading about the car I thought it was too good to be true, after buying it I was really impressed. It is quick, nimble, extremely fun to drive, very comfortable even though they are racing seats, extremely well built. Nothing seems out of place. Wheels and tire combo are perfect they hug the road very well.