2004 Volkswagen R32 Consumer Review: 1 sweet R32

2004 Volkswagen R32 Hatchback - Consumer Review

1 sweet R32
By 4motion4me on

2004 Volkswagen R32 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I was looking into buying a Subaru WRX STI, but after two test drives in each and reading as many Road&Track,Car&Driver,and any other info I could find I desided to go with the R32. I traded in my 2003 GTI VR6 that had 29,000 miles on it. That was a great car but this is a whole new beast. Once you own an all wheel drive there is just no going back. This car handles like a dream, the seats are the best I've ever been in. Cabin is put together very well and the pipes are crazy. The climit control is awsome, heated seats are so sweet on those cold winter days. I live in the central valley of California so these tire are the best. If there was one thing I would change(give me a spare tire)!!!!!

The great tone of the pipes, seats, brakes,tires,climit control,the 4motion all wheel drive, 240HP,shifter and all the other little goodies....

More power,less weight,spare tire, better head lights,turbo, did I say more power...:-)