2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Phaeton model:
BEST CAR WE EVER HAD
By BILL MARTIN on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This car is the best vehicle we have ever had. The interior is functional and beautiful. the sound systen is concert-like. I dont know what else to say except sorry Lexus,watch out for this company.

The best luxury car in its class
By ayalraz on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The best luxury car in its class

Just ordered my Phoeton
By David Duty on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just ordered one about 6 weeks ago and it should be here in Florida in another 6 weeks. I did have one for a full day to drive and it was WONDERFUL. I've owned most of the other German, English, and Japanese luxury cars and I can tell you that for the money, NONE of them can touch this car. The hardest part is getting past the VW logo. Once that's done (after driving the car for about 10 minutes) then the decision is an easy one. I can't wait to get mine, David Duty Gulf Breeze, FL USA

WOW From VW
By Walter Makers on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the most awsome car I have ever owned. I just replaced my BMW 740 with this Phaeton and it is such a joy to drive.

Great Car
By mike e on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I also have an S500 and this blows it away. The nicest interior of any car I have ever owned.

we love our phaeton
By meillier on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

we were looking for a new mercedes s430 when we saw the phaeton we quit looking

Exceptional
By Canuck55 on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've had MB's, BMW's, Lexus and Jags. This is the best by far.

You gotta Believe!!!
By JulianH on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

My new Phaeton is a dream come true. The fit and finish exceeds all new car standards here or abroad. VW has thought of everything, and I mean everything. The car has a real solid feel. Everything is computer controlled and at your finger tips. It is extremely quiet and the rear compartment is like a limo. I have owned several Mercedes and Q45s and they dont even compare. The 4WD is awesome. The brakes are the best I've ever experence. The VW staff provided a two hour tour of the car before I could take it home. I dont think this will be my last Phaeton. I believe this car is making history.

VW Phaeton W12
By northsteel on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan W12 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 5A)

The best car I have ever owned. Previous cars BMW 750il, Lexus LS 430.

Move over BMW, Mercedes and Lexus
By gastro on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Phaeton Sedan V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned Audi's for 15 years, including the A8. Naturally, when I had a chance to test drive the Phaeton, it was love at first sight. The vehicle was an Audi A8 with more extras and wow, what a great lease deal. I have test driven Mercedes 500 series, BMW 745i, and Lexus 430. Sorry, but the competition will have to come back with VW designs to beat this gem. It truly is a hand-crafted vehicle, with room in the back seat for a King.