2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)
I purchased this 2013 TDI SEL Premium in October 2013.
It already had one owner and 32k miles.
I now have 45k miles on the car.
Fuel mileage is about 40 MPG with 60% hwy 40% city.
- Full leather seats
- Navigation is a nightmare.
Needs faster chip and option for QWERTY keyboard along with options on what information to put in first.
Need to eliminate the "extra" choices for locations.
For example I am around Tampa.
Sometimes it shows the county as incorporated and sometimes unincorporated.
That is a ridiculus choice.
- Backup camera comes on after I have already put it in drive.
- Transmission should not require $300 service @ 40k miles.
- The brake assist for "hill" starts is not needed in most areas...Florida...but I cannot turn it off.
- The phone system keeps telling me is cannot install my phone book...every time.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.