7 of 43 people found this review helpful
Would not purchase again
By j__c on
2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)
I purchased this 2013 TDI SEL Premium in October 2013.
It already had one owner and 32k miles.
I now have 45k miles on the car.
Fuel mileage is about 40 MPG with 60% hwy 40% city.
- Full leather seats
- Navigation is a nightmare.
Needs faster chip and option for QWERTY keyboard along with options on what information to put in first.
Need to eliminate the "extra" choices for locations.
For example I am around Tampa.
Sometimes it shows the county as incorporated and sometimes unincorporated.
That is a ridiculus choice.
- Backup camera comes on after I have already put it in drive.
- Transmission should not require $300 service @ 40k miles.
- The brake assist for "hill" starts is not needed in most areas...Florida...but I cannot turn it off.
- The phone system keeps telling me is cannot install my phone book...every time.