2013 Volkswagen Passat Consumer Review: Just bought it

2013 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

Just bought it
By sunnybeach on

2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

Picked the 2013 Passat SEL TDI premium up at VW of Beaumont last night. Paid 29.9k before taxes 32.2k with taxes and dealer fees. 0% Financing! Wife drove it 95 miles back to Humble Texas and was very impressed with the ride, comfort and features. Most of which she does not know how to use yet! We ran 75-80 most of the way home and registered 43.2 avg mpg for that trip! Drove it at 65 for a stretch and the instant mpg was reading 48.4 consistantly! I am 6'3" 265 lbs and the seating fit me very well. My wife is 5'4" 125 lbs and the seating fit her very well too. I rode in the back seat for a spell and found that it has plenty of room for a big tall person like myself.

Nav-Bluetooth-Leather with suede centers seats-steering wheel controls-hands free features-sunroof-Fantastic Fender Sound System!!! 3 year 36 month bumper to bumper warranty with all scheduled maintenance FREE! Economy-Economy-Economy 0% Financing!!!!!

Drivers door armrest too low for tall people.