2013 Volkswagen Passat Consumer Review: I booted my Audi A*L for this

2013 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

TDI SEL Premium Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automated Manual)

I booted my Audi A*L for this car!! I AM IN LOVE
By trdking on

2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

I test drove the gauntlet looking for a replacement for my A8L looking for something that was sporty, smooth, comfortable, and would give me a more green environmental look. Face it the A8L is a gas pig at 18mpg and It did not fit with my new business model. GO GREEN. I drove the Prius, Leaf, Volt Eh not so much. I mean they are green but they just all feel tight like a smart car with a different flare. I did drive the Jetta Hybrid turbo gas electric and I really liked it! but too small felt like a sardine in a can. I am 6feet 250lbs. The Passat TDI SEL is a perfect car for someone who is used to driving a luxury car that wants to just do better things for the environment.

Favorite Features

Comfortable, roomy, PEPPY! Faster than the gas model by far. It is smooth on acceleration, quick and smooth in braking. Handles wonderfully in the turns. Lots of leg room and the trunk space is HUGE It comes with nice wood trimmed dash with Navigation, bluetooth integration that is clear as a bell. The leather seats are more comfortable than the A8L My lower back is happy. THE GAS MILEAGE is as good as a Prius my first tank of combo driving was 43 MPG I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Suggested Improvements

It would be nice to be able to buy options. You can only move up by package and you end up with things you don't care about to get the one thing you want. But for this car I will live