2012 Volkswagen Passat Consumer Review: Awesome Disc brakes saved my c

2012 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

SE PZEV Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic w/Sunroof)

Awesome Disc brakes saved my car from crashing
By aviamar on

2012 Volkswagen Passat SE PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Sunroof (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I am proud of the brakes on my 2012 VW Passat. It not only saved me from any injuries but also from causing any damage to the car. I was driving down at 45mph towards a traffic signal. Slowed down a bit but picked up my speed back to 45 as soon as i saw it turn green from a distance. There was a vehicle, in front of me, which had started moving too. I then took the eyes of the road and before I realized the vehicle in front had come to a unexpected halt. I was at a distance of 25-30 ft, I guess, before I hit the brakes hard. I was almost certain that I was going to crash (used to driving cars in India) But the ABS kicked in and made a perfect stop. Passat - totally worth the money.

Touch screen audio system, brakes, leg room, on-wheel controls, alloy wheels, power.

Exterior looks at the front, assisted seat adjustment for the front passenger, better voice recognition system, better compatibility with smartphone apps.