2010 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - Very nice

2010 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

Komfort Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual)

Very nice
By oz10tx on

2010 Volkswagen Passat Komfort 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I looked at several used cars before buying this. I was looking at the CC mainly as I felt the two VW models had more value than the other entry level luxury cars (BMW 3 series, MB C Class, Lexus, A4, CTS). I paid about 5-8k less for my passat. I know I gave up some performace but couldn't justify the extra for a little more pep as the speed limit is still 70. This car does cruise at 80 plus very smoothly though and dtill has some power left. I did go with the Passat with the ground effects and this really makes a huge difference on the look of the car. Put the same model side by side and it looks completely different from the more stock Passat. It wasn't really on my list until I found one.

Favorite Features

Ground effects as it is the separator from a boring looking Passat to a sporty looking ride. I have gotten the comment from most of my friends about how they never have liked the looks of Passats but do like mine. The cost would be next, then the comfort, rear room for passengers which blows every other car in this category away. I am tall and people behind me don't have to squeeze in and I don't have to scoot up.

Suggested Improvements

Wish they had the all wheel drive but that is minor. Blue tooth audio usually requires another blue tooth connector.