2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - Consumer Reviews

Komfort 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic - (15 reviews )
2009 wagon
By guido on 07/08/09 07:16 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Komfort 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought this car on the basis of owning a 2006 jetta, was not disappointed.The fuel mileage meets or exceeds the epa sticker,2l. 4 cyl drives like a larger engine.

Love my Passat Wagon
By LovemyVW on 05/27/09 11:16 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Komfort 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I needed to move into a larger car. Previous car was 2003 Jetta TDI sedan and I really loved it. It got great mileage and was fun to drive but not quite large enough for a growing family. We decided on the Passat Wagon because we were in no way getting a minivan nor SUV. We wanted the performance and handling of a car and not the bulk or stigma of a van or SUV. It was down to the Passat or Subaru Outback. In the end we went with the Passat as VW bank was offering 60 mos at 0%. While there may be posts out there complaining about quality, we've not seen any issues yet. The same issues were reported for my Jetta and over 5 years, few of those issues ever arose.

European versus Japanese
By bigstepper on 03/24/09 19:04 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Komfort 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently bought a VW Passat 'Komfort' wagon for my wife. The car has been great so far. After 5 days in my Lexus, it's fun to drive my wife's car on the weekend. I really can't ever say I've felt that way about my other cars. If VW can solve some of it's past reliability issues ( and it looks like they are trying hard to do so) I think middle America will 'rediscover' the brand.

TDI Bluemotion
By finlander on 03/24/09 00:53 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Komfort 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great mileage, super low emissions, big enough to carry lots of junk, quiet for a diesel. Acceleration leaves a lot ot be desired

2009 Passat Wagon - Komfort
By Dan P on 11/10/08 15:35 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Komfort 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Came out of a Volvo XC70. This car has personality and is much more fun to drive. Comfort is good. Good acceleration. Mileage is better then sticker. Easily get 30-32 at 70 mph. 33-34 at 60 mph. Average fuel mileage is 26mpg. Kids love the rear door window shade. I am 6'1" and like the front seats. Live in area that doesn't have may Passat Wagons and get many looks.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon in VA is:

$132 per month*