Great Car
By sconner69 on
2009 Volkswagen Passat Komfort 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This is the first "new" car we have ever bought, We purchased it in April 2010 however it was a 2009 Demo so not really brand new. Anyway it had just at 5K miles on it when we purchased and since then we have driven about 23K miles. We have had not had any mechanical issues with the car. I like others would have really liked memory seats. As I am 6'5" and y wife is 5'6" so we are always changing the seat. The 2.0L Turbo has amazing power and we average about 24mpg I have gotten 35mpg on the highway driving at 55 and really trying to get the best milage. Overall the car has been quite nice.
Favorite Features
Love the power that little 4 cylinder engine puts out. Love the auto hold feature. The stereo is very nice, the trunk is nice and roomy, and we really like the looks of this Passat. Heated seats are great, and the fit and finish is really nice, no rattles, no annoyances. This is our 2nd Passat, the first was a TDI and we really miss the TDI fuel milage, but since both of our Passats have been great vehicles we will trade up to the 2012 TDI to get the fuel milage back.
Suggested Improvements
I can think of just a few things to improve upon, buy better tires to sell on your cars VW at 27K miles ours are shot. I said it earlier, memory seats. Some sort of "sync" system would also be nice. Those three things would have gotten all 5's from me. Instead VW you got three 4's in my review.