2008 Volkswagen Passat Consumer Review: 2008 VW Passat Turbo Sedan Man

2008 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

Turbo Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

2008 VW Passat Turbo Sedan Manual
By vwenthu on

2008 Volkswagen Passat Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Its been 18 months that I purchased this beauty and I am still as excited about it when I bought it. I was a bit skeptical about VW's reliability so it took me a while to post this review. I am extremely glad I made a great choice. Was tempted to buy Acura TSX but the looks, standard features (luxury options in other cars), roominess sold me completely. I couldn't believe that I have the base trim that comes with most of the luxury features you would like in your car. Not to mention the compliments you get.. You should definitely put Passat on top of your list if you want to have spirited and fun driving and euro handling.

Manual tranny, Fuel economy 27 MPG in city, Leatherette, V6 like acceleration, Comfort, Heated seats, Aesthetic interior design.

Offer manual transmission across all trims or consider providing options to Manual transmission drivers like sunroof,steering wheel mounted audio controls.