Final review of my Wagon
By rentonpilot on
2007 Volkswagen Passat 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This, my friends had to be the best car I have ever owned. I bought this used with 150 miles on it in 07. It had been serviced EVERY 5k miles religiously. Every recall and warranty repair had been performed by my VW dealer, not some independent guy who calls himself "European something works or werks". NEVER once have I been left stranded by this car in the 130k+ miles I have owned it. I had 2 unexpected repairs at about 127k miles, one of the ignition coils went bad and the seat airbag on the passenger side went bad too. The car is roomy, fun to drive and great on road trips with the family. It cost me over all 33.4 cent/mile with everything, gas, depreciation and repairs! Can't beat that.
Favorite Features
Roomy, frugal on gas, fun to drive, love the electric tail gate, cheap to operate. 0.334$/mile including gas, maintenance and depreciation is dirt cheap for this fine German automobile. The engine and 6 speed auto transmission is a marvel and perform fantastically together. I sold it in January of this year and bought myself a 2012 CPO GTI.
Suggested Improvements
Keep up the great work on these cars and bring back the new Passat Wagon!