Perfect from Day 1
By memphis17 on
2007 Volkswagen Passat 3.6L 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I bought this as a never-titled demo with 5,000 miles on it. I am knocking wood as I say this, but I have not had the first problem with this car, after 75,000 miles. It's my second Passat V6, and is absolutely the best car I have ever owned. I had an 04 Passat V6, which was really fun to drive, but after warranty it began to have issues. The 07 is a better model, I think, though the steering is not as tight as the 04 due to the widened body. I took the 07 Passat to the dealer for regular service, but when the warranty expired, I just started having the oil changes done at Jiffy Lube. I think it's not good for a car to be tinkered with too much (i.e., if it ain't broke...). Excellent car.
Favorite Features
Comes standard with everything, though mine had a few lux features like park assist, which is the best thing since sliced bread. You can park this thing in a space that you otherwise wouldn't get into without park assist. Like the rain-sensing wipers.
Suggested Improvements
Cabin noise at high speeds. This could be improved. Also, the seat warmers don't warm as well as they did when the vehicle was "new".