2007 Volkswagen Passat Consumer Review: Perfect from Day 1

2007 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

Perfect from Day 1
By memphis17 on

2007 Volkswagen Passat 3.6L 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this as a never-titled demo with 5,000 miles on it. I am knocking wood as I say this, but I have not had the first problem with this car, after 75,000 miles. It's my second Passat V6, and is absolutely the best car I have ever owned. I had an 04 Passat V6, which was really fun to drive, but after warranty it began to have issues. The 07 is a better model, I think, though the steering is not as tight as the 04 due to the widened body. I took the 07 Passat to the dealer for regular service, but when the warranty expired, I just started having the oil changes done at Jiffy Lube. I think it's not good for a car to be tinkered with too much (i.e., if it ain't broke...). Excellent car.

Comes standard with everything, though mine had a few lux features like park assist, which is the best thing since sliced bread. You can park this thing in a space that you otherwise wouldn't get into without park assist. Like the rain-sensing wipers.

Cabin noise at high speeds. This could be improved. Also, the seat warmers don't warm as well as they did when the vehicle was "new".

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review