Love This car
By ilmnc on
2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
All my life I have owned American made cars. Then came time for a new car and we decided to go with a Passat for more room. The car can fit two full size children car seats and a booster in it easily and it is good on gas. I have never had so much fun driving a car before this one. Not even the new Ford Mustang was this much fun. I now find excuses to drive the Passat. It handles like a dream and is very responsive to my style of driving. It has a smooth and quite ride and an outstanding sound system. The standard safety features with the addition of the rear side airbags add a sense of security. You feel totally protected from whatever could go wrong during your drive. I love this car.
Favorite Features
The sunroof, stereo, control display on the instrument panel, adjustable settings for the heated seats, how all five seats have 3-point seatbelts, the new adjustable arm-rest (unlike the one in the 2006), and the standard safety features.
Suggested Improvements
While the computer control display is great, it doesnít say what needs to be done in terms of maintenance. It does not come with a maintenance mileage chart only the control display will say service due, and you donít find out what the car needs until you get to the mechanic.