2007 Volkswagen Passat Consumer Review: In love with my Passat

2007 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

3.6 Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

In love with my Passat
By passatlove on

2007 Volkswagen Passat 3.6L 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Passat used, 2007 model in 2008 and absolutely love it! It came with the sport package which really sets the car off with the 18 wheels/tires and lowered suspension. When I was shopping for a car in 2007, I settled for a Jetta Wolfsburg edition because of my finances at the time and could not afford the Passat I really wanted. A year after I bought my Jetta I saw the Passat 3.6 w/sport package on the used lot of my local VW dealership. After talking with the sales manager I finally got a price I could afford. When my coworkers ride in my car they tell me that they really like how the interior is laid out and how the car rides and the exterior looks.

Dual power 12 way seats, climatronic, sport package, auto wipers, memory drivers seat/ext mirrors, dynaudio and the list goes on and on. Pretty much everything.

Let the engine run on regular gas. With the tiptronic controls on the steering wheel and the awesome power of the VR6 its really hard not "play" with the car.