Used 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Triple White PZEV Convertible Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible

View reviews for a specific New Beetle model:

Adore it
By NewBeetleDriver

2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible Triple White PZEV 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I adore my New Beetle. Even though I'm a male, I get compliments from my other guy friends, especially after they've driven it. Convertible a must! The only problem I've had was the wiring harness shorted. Fortunately, the car is still under warranty, and will be back to running soon!

Transmission, styling/aesthetics, comfort, heritage

The trunk is ridiculously small. Bring back the TDI!

The Best One So Far....
By Ray Cavanagh

I owned a 2002 SLK and 2003 BMW Z-4. After spending a fortune for upkeep of these two cars I dumped them both and bought a 2007 Convertible, and a 2008 Triple White coupe. They both run circles around my former car. I have homes in both Sacramento and Palm Springs, a ride of 500 miles. Both cars get me there in style and comfort. So far, I have been happy with both. The comfort level and handling has been outstanding. Love the fact that I am putting regular gas in and not the premium I was so use to. I will never do the luxury car route again when I can get a better car in the New Bug.

Love it all, style and seats.

Nothing, all a plus for me.

Bug lover review
By bug lover

My 2005 was so good, I had to have the Triple white special edition. I wanted white in 2004 when I bought the first one, now I am complete. Great performance and always a compliment from passers-by.

The roof is simple, the handling is fantastic, and the stereo is absolutely the best I have ever heard in a car even with the roof down!

Make seatcovers that won't affect the side airbags.