2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific New Beetle model:
Adore it
By NewBeetleDriver on 10/19/09 21:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible Triple White PZEV 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I adore my New Beetle. Even though I'm a male, I get compliments from my other guy friends, especially after they've driven it. Convertible a must! The only problem I've had was the wiring harness shorted. Fortunately, the car is still under warranty, and will be back to running soon!

The Best One So Far....
By Ray Cavanagh on 05/16/08 12:07 PM (PDT)

I owned a 2002 SLK and 2003 BMW Z-4. After spending a fortune for upkeep of these two cars I dumped them both and bought a 2007 Convertible, and a 2008 Triple White coupe. They both run circles around my former car. I have homes in both Sacramento and Palm Springs, a ride of 500 miles. Both cars get me there in style and comfort. So far, I have been happy with both. The comfort level and handling has been outstanding. Love the fact that I am putting regular gas in and not the premium I was so use to. I will never do the luxury car route again when I can get a better car in the New Bug.

Bug lover review
By bug lover on 08/01/07 22:24 PM (PDT)

My 2005 was so good, I had to have the Triple white special edition. I wanted white in 2004 when I bought the first one, now I am complete. Great performance and always a compliment from passers-by.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.