2006 Volkswagen New Beetle Consumer Review: Just love it.

2006 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible - Consumer Review

Just love it.
By Cathy on

2006 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I just bought my 2006 VW convertible and I absolutely love it. It's so comfortable, the leather seats are soft and feel great. The stereo sounds wonderful and I love all the new safety features in this little package. I have wanted this car for years but never sat in one. I drove a minivan for the past seven years and just love the hight of the seating so I was concerned that this would cramp me in. Being a very short woman this was the most perfect car for me. I LOVE IT, more then I thought I would. Even the back seats are comfy to ride in. I know, I checked it out myself. I love driving with the top down and I have no problems working it. Sure the trunk is small, but it's a small car.

The leather seats that are soft and comfy. It has a nice smooth ride and great sound from the stereo. I love how I feel while driving it. I also love that the gas has no key and the other door and trunk also has no key entry.

None right now, I've only had it about a week. I just love it and so do my 20 year old kids.