I wouldn't do VW again.
By peppi1 on
2006 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
I happen to like my little car a great deal. I never dreamt that I would have ever owned a New Beetle Convertible. I like the color, build, and style. I rated the interior poorly because any time a part is needed, which is not that often, I find myself having to dish out a heck of a lot of hard-earned bills. To replace a simple part, VW interior parts come with the whole entire assembly... I guess they hope that they will get all of your money. It does not make sense to have to replace the entire assembly just to need one small part. The parts are too expensive.If you touch the dashboard it bruises easily and my car leaks heavily when it rains when the windows are rolled up completely!
Favorite Features
I like the way the seats heat up and the dashboard has a lot of room.
Suggested Improvements
The dashboard doesn't need to make imprints so easily, the windows need to have a tighter connection so that whenever it rains, the windows will not leak rain; if so, it causes mildew. The car need not that many fancy commodities just to have to keep replacing and spend a lot of money to replace the entire assembly when all I needed was a small and simple part.