I Love My Bug!
By Tracy on
2006 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I just purchased my new Beetle in September and have not had a single complaint about this car since. Compared to my mustang especially, it has great handling on the highway and in the rain. The gas efficencey is wonderful and the pickup is surprisingly fast. The stereo sounds great and it is a very quiet convertible. The ac and heat work great and the heated seats are amazing. I was very weary of purchasing a convertible but I'm very happy I did and I have absolutley no regrets! I'm very happy I ended up with such a fun, amazing, reliable. and stylish (salsa red w/ black int and top) car!
Favorite Features
Everything! The lighted neon blue dash and stereo, satelite radio, CD magazine, heated seats, teperature gauge, MP3 input, and bright high beams...the list goes on and on...
Suggested Improvements
If I had yt piock one thing it would be the limited color availability. I'm happy with my salsa red but not having black or white to choose from in this year was kind of a bummer but no biggie. I'm glad I ended up with red and not a boring blah color.