Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
By Logan on
2005 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased a Aquarius Blue Beetle Convertible. It is the best car in the world. I'm in High school and this car is perfect for running around and doing errands. Youll look super hott cruising around town in one of these. All my friends think my car is the cutest car ever. When i first got the car i was very worried that the backseat wouldnt be big enough for anything but i found out that is bigger than i thought. I love all the safety features this car has. If i were to somehow flip, the backseat's headrests are actually titanium bars that deploy and keep the car steady so it wouldnt squish anyone and wouldnt have an ugly rollover bar over the top. This car is the cutest and greatest car!
Favorite Features
This car is great on gas and i get stopped everywhere by everyone because they all love to tell me how cute my car is.They just have to know if the motor is in the front or the back like the old ones.The motor is in the front! The best features are the inside and outside becuase their round and cute.
Suggested Improvements
I wish that I would have got the turbo. The non turbos are super peppy to but i would just like to have a little more boost. Everything else is super wonderful!!!