2005 Volkswagen New Beetle Consumer Review: Fun in the sun : )

2005 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible - Consumer Review

Fun in the sun : )
By that 70's girl on

2005 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 1.8T 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Purchased this car from a dealer as a 2 year lease turn in. From the minute I saw it, I was in love. It's a real head turner. This is my 4th VW, bought a new '74 Beetle for college and 2 Rabbits after that. Pure fun to drive every where I go, people comment on what a cute car it is. have had check engine light issues but I have my BIL reset until it goes off again. I like the Turbo when it kicks in on the interstate. I can keep up with just about everyone. Minor things can be annoying but I don't care. I bought the car for fun and it delivers every time I drive it :))

Heated seats ~ stereo ~ instrument illumination colors ~ paint job ~ pin striping on side with Beetle detail ~ easy @ the pump $$ ~ overall fun factor:)

cup holders, poor placement - rear one broke immediately ~ peeling interior door handle ~ check engine light always on ~ CD player has had issues with ejection.