2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Consumer Review: Waht a FUN Car

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle - Consumer Review

Waht a FUN Car
By Nedra on

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love it, I love it, I love it. They could do away with the swing over cup holder and possible intigrate a pop open cup holder. I wish you could come up with the front blinker lights on the front wheel fenders like the old ones. You did a great job of the chrome along the side, now lets see more of it around the headlights and taillights. I love it, I love it, I love it. Thank you

Chrome stripping the length of the car. Side mirror blinkers, great seats, The front door windows move down when opened to accomidate the top when up. Less wear and tear at a venerable area. the triptronic I love it. I use it all the time and it really does work great.

Instead of a large wheel to crank in an uncomfortable position to lean the seat back, maybe a lever would be better. The lumber whell is ok. More outside chrome, maybe bumpers, around the lights, etc. I still love it just the way it is.