The Girls Win!
By Cyndi on
2004 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
My 3 year old daughter was a huge "Wiggles" fan in '03-'04. If you aren't aware, the Wiggles car is a red VW Beetle Convertible. Being a stay at home Mom, we always laughed and said what fun it would be to have a "Wiggles Car!" The more I saw the new Beetle Convertibles on the road, the more I had to have one! We live in NC, and spend a lot of time on the streets around our home riding with the top down. My little girl loves the wind blowing through her hair as much as I do! The car is so fun and such a conversation piece! Many people comment that they love my bug, & I have people pull up at stop lights & tell us they "love the bug." It makes me feel so young & full of life. After 19 months, I still LOVE it! It's a KEEPER!
Favorite Features
The radio is awesome. The body style is what sold me. I would have bought it even with a manual convertible top, so I am THRILLED it's so easy / electric! The color..RED! 5 speed manual transmission...it so fun to drive!! The flower holder....how cool!
Suggested Improvements
I would like more power. The trunk is very small, but I need more room in the back seat, so I don't know of a solution without changing the body style. The handles on the seats are too easy to break (first day). Cup holders need new engineering. Fix the electronics - mine spent 2 1/2 hours in the shop getting its air bag sensor replaced.