Can one car be this fun?
By BillyT on
2004 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
This has been my favorite car ever. The retro stylings of the VW were my first attraction, then being the ragtop, and lets not forget the gas milage! It's a say something car with practicality in mind. I am a tall guy and was concerned about comfort, not a worry, believe it or not it's quite roomy! (I wouldn't put a tall person in the back seat for any lengthy amount of time, as the back seat area is limited) It comes with a lot of standard features, a definite plus! If you like to get noticed, this is the car for you! What kid didn't dream of owning an orange bug? LOL! PUNCH BUG! "ouch"
Favorite Features
The ragtop goes down in an amazing 13 seconds! I love electric locks, windows, heated seats, AC, tilt wheel,rear GLASS window with defrost, the wonderful colors it comes in. The roominess of the cabin.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is, the radio antenna is a thin wire in the windsield. Although it improves the appearence of the vehicle, the radio doesn't pick up stations as well as I would like. Thank goodness for satellite radio!