2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible Consumer Reviews 14

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle GL 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific New Beetle model:
It's Just Fun!
By marty416 on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have a red/black 2004 1.8T 5spd and love it! Great looks, sporty, fun to drive with top up or down. Glad I got the manual. Love the 17 inch tires and alloys. Heated seats are super. Don't expect any trunk space. So far very reliable. Great car for the money.

my darling beetle!
By margetz@aol.com on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I will never own anything but Beetles!

AMAZING FUN CAR
By JoeyjojoLA on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Its the funiest car I have ever owed..Driving near the beach in it, I have a blast. Good pickup, exceelent room and I'm a big guy.

Cute Car!!
By Merrie8831 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So cute with and without the top! I love it and I think I might keep it forever!

Beetle Cov. 1.8T 6 speed auto
By 1carnut on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I think the 2004 Beetle Cov. has a nice ride and has good room for it's size. The power top is one of the best made in any price range.The 1.8 turbo has good seam less power mated with the 6 speed auto. The a/c can handle any thing you throw at it and the wind block helps keep everything calm. The things I would change a larger pass through the trunk (cant get my golf clubs in),some kind of help reaching the seat belt in front seat (they don't stay on you shoulders very well) and can they make the door not sound like you broke it when you shut it! All in all I like most things about it and would buy it again (I have had six new Bettles).

I love this car!!
By jkghee0 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car!! Its fun to drive, and the colors great! If you get this car be prepared to be stopped by a lot of interested people!

new beetle
By lori on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

awesome and super fun to drive. i'm a teenager all over again ;)

Love my Bug!!!
By CHRISTIE on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GL 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had been waiting for the NBC since the New Beetle came out years ago. This is a peppy little car! Does it handle like a sports car? No. However, it handles great, it's comfortable to drive and has plenty of front seat leg room.

FUN DRIVING IN THE WIND
By TERRY MEYERS on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

VERY SMOOTH RIDING AND SHIFTING . WE HAD A 2001 BEETLE AND THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE. IT IS A FUN CAR TO DRIVE AND HAS A LOT OF PEP. WE HAVE A 1.8 TURBO CONVERTIBLE. THIS IS A CLASS CAR VW YOU HAVE COME BACK.

Exterminate the Beetle
By kattkat242aol.com on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible GLS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

To anyone looking to lease or buy this adorable decieving automobile. THINK TWICE!!! Not only did I pre-order it 6 months in advance it has spent at least 6 weeks in the shop for various different things. From the day I recieved it May 1, 2003 it has been nothing but problems one being very dangerous in fact life threatening. It is currently being procesed under the New York State LEMON LAW. Yes you heard it here folks a big fat ( adorable) LEMON.I had VW's in the past and were a loyal lover of the beetle. Now I think I need to get a big fat can of RAID. Feel free to e mail . Kattkat24@aol.com