2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific New Beetle model:
Looooove My Beetle
By KKelsch on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback Turbo S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my Beetle, 6 speed, how many women out there can drive this baby? Only one thing wrong with it - I have to remind myself every time I drive it. You don't need a Traffic Award!

LOVE IT!
By Boomhauer182 on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback Turbo S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I recently just purchased a 2003 New Beetle Turbo S. I used to have a 2.0L, 115 HP, and decided it was time to get a boost. All I can say is that the Turbo S is worth every penny..the great thing is no one ever thinks that beetles go fast...but little do they know. It's neat to think that no one ever suspects the Beetle.

So Fun, i'll only drive it!
By boujeesmom on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GLS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

easy to park, fun to clean, good on gas

cool car
By jeff suttle on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GLS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

geat car fun to drive and economical its a real blast

Go Beetle Go!
By Rob Tarbell on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GLS 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

This car will fly! drives smooth, handles bumpy roads very well, excellent air conditioner- gets cool quickly and car still has excellent power while running air,heated seats are wonderful, excellent warranty, this is my 3rd beetle and each model year gets better,turbo is best model to have

WOW!
By valeriee03 on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GLS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new beetle. its practical, efficient, and reliable! its the best quality car out there. I feel safe with all of the safety features and the bonuses are a joy.

fun car all aroun
By bobby jo on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GLX 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

unique car; interior is fun at night; fun to drive

Cute Car, Fun-to-Drive
By JessAshley on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GLS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my New Beetle for 4 months. No complaints, thus far. Lots of power for such a little car. It is very fun to drive; its like my car knows me and how I drive. Its a very attractive car too!! Good deal.

Fun to drive
By Sballgurlie on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GLS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my new beetle back in December of 2002 and i absolutely love it! I wouldn't give it up for anything. Its a fun car to drive and even though it may be look small on the outside, it is very spacious inside. The beetles are built very well and i haven't had one problem with mine, whatsoever!

I Love My Bug!!!
By jmcmahan22 on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen New Beetle Hatchback GL 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

I just purchased a 2003 New Beetle a week ago, and I love it!!! It handles great, looks great & sooo fun to drive. The front seats have as much head and leg room as my husband's 4-dr dodge truck. It has so many options that make it a very "smart" little car. Like they say, "Dynamite comes in small packages", this car is DYNAMITE, it will run. A car with personality & attitude. VW put a lot in this car. I love my bug!!!