2002 Volkswagen New Beetle Consumer Review: I still love mine! 2002 Turbo

2002 Volkswagen New Beetle - Consumer Review

I still love mine! 2002 Turbo S
By Woodenbee on

2002 Volkswagen New Beetle GLX 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought my silver Turbo S used in 2005, and I still love walking up to it every day, it's a gorgeous little car. This car is six years old and has its share of dents but still looks awesome, previous owner managed to make sunroof leak (fixed myself with amazing Haynes manual) and misalign drivers door? The doors on these things are really solid so how they did that I don't know? listening to the turbo whistle rocks and the six speed is cool, I have taillight issues on the left, but other than that she goes great. Anyway I've really come to think that VW did reinvent their peoples car, used or new these are cheap and practical car's that anyone smart enough to want one can afford.

Acceleration, I can accelerate out of any situation and it just keeps coming. Looks wise the Turbo S has the nicest styling touches, they are reusing its face in the new '08 base model.

No I wont pick any, they got it just right, I'm just glad I found my Turbo S at a price I could afford.