2000 Volkswagen New Beetle Consumer Review: Driver Found!

2000 Volkswagen New Beetle - Consumer Review

Driver Found!
By BeetleGal on

2000 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 2dr Hatchback

I fell in love with this car the first time I test drove one three years ago. I purchased my car this past May and though it's been back to the shop a few times (as can be expected for a used car), I've had no problems with it at all. My bug is very reliable and always starts, even on frigid PA mornings. The only complaint that I have about it is that I can't really do much of the mechanical work on it myself; it has to go back to the dealer. I can't wait untill I'm able to afford the convertable! I will definately buy another Volkswagen!

I love my sunroof, heated seats, purple and red dashboard lighting, and electric heated mirrors! Oh yeah, can't forget the head and leg room (up front, of course)! This is, by far, one of the cutest cars on the road!

Move the cupholders or make them so I can fit my bottle of Mt. Dew in them without having to use the one in the back.