Could be greatly improved
By raul on
2000 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 1.8T Turbo 2dr Hatchback
1) Head rests don't come up far enough
for a tall person (I'm 6.2)
2) Sun shades should have sliding
attachments, also better "sunshade --
center mirror" shape interaction, so
that sun light doesn't get in through
so easily when sun at right front.
4) Should have more room for the right
5) Tighter suspension for the turbo
version (car wabbles easily when
stopped and a car passes next to you at
6) Wiper for the back window
7) "Check engine" light should provide
a number or letter code, so that owner
can look up what's wrong.
8) Should be a little more silent in
highway, there is quite some road noise
at high speed.
Spaciousness in the front (except for
the right knee), great headroom.